The ƒ8 Photographic BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY course is aimed at individuals that have a DSLR camera and want to learn how to get the most out of it – The classes are small and friendly . I’ll teach you the basics of your camera & the basics of photography in very simple terms – No technical Jargon, but in a simple & easy to understand way.
It’s an evening course which runs twice a month over 2 sessions of 3 hours each – It will be held at the Sandton studio on Tuesdays from 6pm – 9pm.
I will assist you in gaining confidence with your camera so that you can capture your little ones as they do something memorable in such a way that you won’t fumble around. You will get a clear understanding of the art of photography and learn how to unlock your DSLR camera’s potential.
So if you are in need of some simple tuition to help you get started in the wonderful world of photography this is the course for you!
- Small,informal & Friendly classes
- Taught by a professional photographer with over 18 years experience
- Practical approach to learning
- Course notes supplied
- Only a email away after the course for any advise
- A clear understanding of your cameras functions
- Basics of your Camera layout & what each dial does.
- The Basic fundamentals of Photography
- Key Elements of Exposure (How ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed work together)
- Light Metering
- Focusing & Depth of Field
- Different types of lenses and what they do
- Basics of Flash photography